JUST CALL ME FARMER IRENE

I'm trying my hand at growing vegetables - first time ever.  I set up two raised garden beds and had veggie mix soil delivered which I had to cart from the front of the house around to the back.  It took me 2 hours to do it but it's done now and I had the aches and pains to prove it.

I went to the garden centre this morning and picked up a variety of vegetables including tomatoes, lettuce, beetroot, seed for carrots, onion and peas.  I also bought a few cantaloupe (rock melon) seedlings just to see if I could grow those plus a couple of strawberry plants.

I got a bit carried away as I only have a small space to grow all of these but it'll be interesting to see what is successful and what isn't. I've put down snail bait, lots of it, to deter the hungry snails we have in the garden.

Hopefully this will be a great success since I've put in so much work to get it started.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INCY-WINCY SPIDER

SEA PRINCESS 28 DAYS ROUND AUSTRALIA 2018