INCY-WINCY SPIDER


Hello, this is my first Blog.......until a few months ago, I'd never even heard the term so this is all very new to me.

It's still very summery here in Victoria, Australia where I live even though the calender tells us it's now autumn.

Last night, this is what we had on the wall of our house, a large huntsman spider - thank goodness it decided not to make it's way indoors or the family would have left in a real hurry.

The Commonwealth Games finishes on the weekend but it's been a great time for Melbourne with lots going on in and around the city. As a Scot by birth, it was great to see the Scottish team in their kilts and even better to see them winning so many medals.

Comments

Irene in OZ said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Hiya Irene, this looks lovely and very educational in a fun way - the best way.

Cheerio for now

Helen from Largs
Anonymous said…
HI Irene, enjoyed your tour of the area you live in, thanks for the info. I've been to Melbourne abouat 7 years ago. My nephew and his wife Lecture at Geelong, David Cowley (my nephew), has written a few technical books on Craft, Design and Technology.

Cathie from Coventry
Anonymous said…
Well done Irene this is a lovely siht , Bye for Now Sandra from Largs xx

Popular posts from this blog

SEA PRINCESS 28 DAYS ROUND AUSTRALIA 2018