WHO NEEDS A BRICKLAYER

My latest project has been fun and very rewarding. If a grandmother can build a retaining wall with this system, anyone can. No mortar needed, just a bit of muscle power to lift each block into place - they're very heavy. I now have muscles I didn't have before!!!

If you can get the first course straight and level, you're on your way. I started off with a string line and a spirit level but eventually just did it by eye as that seemed to work best for me.

Once my arms have recovered from all the heavy lifting, I'll remove the shrubs that are behind the wall now and put in top soil to bring the garden beds up to the level of the top of the wall then I'll plant it out.

Right now, I'm enjoying just looking at what I've done - the rest can be completed once I've recovered.

- HAPPY EASTER -

Comments

dave f. said…
anybody can do anything if they put their mind .

Popular posts from this blog

INCY-WINCY SPIDER

SEA PRINCESS 28 DAYS ROUND AUSTRALIA 2018