PINK DOES MELBOURNE

In July, my daughter and I had a wonderful night out to see PINK in concert in Melbourne.  What a show it was.  We bought our tickets 9 months ago and she was well worth the wait.

I'd been playing her CD in the car for weeks, much to the annoyance of my husband who had to put up with it.  Her trapeze and acrobatic work is fabulous and her voice was just as good as it was on CD, even though at times she was flying through the air or upside down.
I can't wait until later this year when the DVD of this concert will go on sale as then I'll be able to relive it.  I just hope my husband has recovered from the continual playing of the CD by then because that DVD will be played over and over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INCY-WINCY SPIDER

SEA PRINCESS 28 DAYS ROUND AUSTRALIA 2018