WE'VE GOT A VISITOR


Quite often, when going into our garage, we've found items from a high shelf on the floor. We didn't think it was a possum because there were no tell tale signs such as possum poo and we all know how messy possums are in that department. I thought that perhaps it was a cat getting in , however, we've now discovered that it is indeed a possum because I saw it tonight. I'd blocked a space where I thought it was getting in only to find out tonight that it was it's exit I'd blocked and it was coming in from the back of the garage and being trapped with it's exit unavailable - I just hope it's got enough sense to realise that if it gets in, it's only going to have to go out the way it got in and going over the outside of the roof is a better option for it's nightly travels.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INCY-WINCY SPIDER

SEA PRINCESS 28 DAYS ROUND AUSTRALIA 2018